Sunday, August 28, 2005

Blog Rage

I read an article last week that regaled the story of an American nanny who spent most of her time blogging and the rest of the time boozing or having sex. Needless to say she didn't get around to looking after the children much. The mother was naturally appalled when she discovered the shenanigans that had been going on and a lot of them under her roof.

This tawdry albeit comical case makes me wonder how many other people are abusing their blogs. Whether or not people skive off and blog or if people are generally writing all manner of things about people they know and publishing it. I don't feel that free to be able to express my inner most thought on my blog for fear of wounding someone else. I also don't think that these sorts of things need to be aired to the world at large.

My brother in law would deem blogging bad security. I guess it depends what you're saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home